Being a knowledge-based organization, significant interventions are made to offer a wide variety of training & development opportunities so that employees stay relevant & updated and build their credentials and experience.
- A well- defined competency framework exists in EIL which establishes a common performance language and a set of behavioral expectations (competencies) integrating talent processes, such as training programs, leadership development programs, and performance management
- A detailed Annual Training calendar is chalked out every year based on inputs received from Head of Departments (HODs), Nodal Officers and HR team including programs on behavioral and domain competencies.
- The Planned interventions in the training calendar have been grouped under the four verticals for various employee levels based on the competency requirement at the respective levels. Training interventions are aligned with the role and competence needed at various stages of the career.
- A world-class leadership development program – Aarohan is organized for fuelling the leadership pipeline in the Organisation and focuses on developing leaders across the Organisation – from Young Leaders to Business Leaders
- EIL’s Training Centre at Gurgaon Complex with all the modern facilities enables facilitation of programs in a serene environment
Training of Management Trainees
- The Management Trainees undergo a well-structured and holistic year-long training schedule which is a mix of classroom training sessions, experiential learning, project-based learning, on the job learning as well as hands-on experience at EIL’s construction site offices.
- The training schedule facilitates a smooth transition of the Management Trainees from Campus to Corporate.
- Frequent interactions with the Senior Leadership team are organized to facilitate open communication and apprise the new entrants about the Organisation’s Vision and Business Strategy.
- The assimilation of training and performance of Management Trainees is closely monitored and continuously evaluated through various tools to enable them to fulfill their role expectations.
Training Programs offered by EIL in FY 2018-19