- Overall Capacity
- 800 KTA Ethylene
- 660 KTA Propylene
Major Processing Units: HGU, Pyrolysis Gasoline Hydrogenation, Benzene Extraction Unit, PPU, LLDPE/HDPE Swing Unit, HDPE, Utility Boilers, Cooling Tower, DM Plant, Effluent Treatment Plant, O2/N2 Plant, Offsite Storage and Dispatch facility
Total Project Cost: USD 2.4 billion
Schedule: 42 Months
- Zero Effluent discharge from the complex. Designed for 100% re-use of facility.
- Liquid effluent treatment conformed to the MINAS statutory Standards.
Procurement of following items through 54 nos Indian vendors and 18 nos foreign vendors:
- 300 nos of Equipment
- 50 nos of Piping
- 30 nos of Instrumentation
- 17 nos of Electricals
HSE: 75 million Construction Man-hour achieved without Lost Time Accident.
Cost Saving: More than Rs.300 Crores savings to client on estimated project cost after award of LSTK contract to EIL.
- 128 days time saving w. r. t actual completion for world scale size naphtha cracker complex.
- Project completion in 46 months is the lowest time schedule at global level.