Deen Dayal Field Development
Owner/Location: GSPC, KG Basin Mode of Execution: Project Management Services
- Overall Capacity : 200 MMSCFD
- Major Processing Units
- WHP: HIPPS
- PLQP: Gas Dehydration unit, Waste heat recovery, GTG (5MV), Flare
- WHP: Provision for Drilling, Helideck
- PLQP: Living quarter (45 Persons), Helideck, Bridges to WHP and Flare Tripod, Survival Craft-2 Nos
- Pipeline: Slug Catcher & Isolation Valve Station with associated facilities
- Total Project Cost: Rs.3400 Crore
- Schedule: 39 Months
Project: New field development in KG Basin. Process: Facilities designed for Well fluid at High Pressure (15000 psi at WHP and 1500 psi at PLQP), High temperature (152°C at WHP and 50°C at PLQP).
- Deck, Jacket and module fabrication carried out at Hazira/Kattupalli and in Malaysia.
- Total steel procured and delivered at yard: Approx. 30000 MT.
- Heaviest lift during installation – 3900 MT
- Concurrent working of various contractors in the offshore location
HSE: No loss time accident