EIL has built an unmatched track record of providing services to major petrochemical projects, having established 10 of the 11 mega petrochemical complexes in the country.
- Gas based/Naphtha based cracker complexes (comprising gas sweetening, C2 / C3 recovery, Ethylene production and high end products including HDPE, LLDPE, PVC, VCM and EO/EG)
- Aromatic plants comprising Naphtha splitters, pre-treaters/reformers, Benzene-Toluene extraction units, pyrolysis gasoline hydrogenation units, Xylene fractionation and isomerization units including overall integration and optimization of such complexes.
- Polymer plants such as HDPE/LDPE, LLDPE, Poly Propylene, Acrylonitrile etc.
- Downstream fibre products such as PFY, Nylon, Acrylic Fibre, PSF, VCM/PVC, PBR, SBR, Spandex Yarn etc.
- Chemical units such as Caprolactam, Polyols, Oxychlorination, Phthalic Anhydride etc.