Ports & Terminals
EIL offers various services in coastal engineering such as geo-technical engineering, layout preparation for ports & shipyards, material handling etc.
We undertake preparation of feasibility reports, detailed project reports and implementation of the following type of projects:
- Jetties and berthing/mooring structures in harbours.
- Port terminals for import/export, bulk storage and distribution of chemicals and petrochemicals.
- Port terminals for import, storage and despatch of crude oil and products
- Terminals for handling of import, storage and distribution of LPG and other gases in pressurised cryogenic form.
- Port and harbour works including material handling facilities.
- Single Buoy Mooring (SBM) and related works
- Intake and outfall structures and effluent pipelines
- Special marine works.