We carry out tendering activities including evaluation/award etc and take full responsibility for the overall co-ordination and integration of responsibilities of all agencies engaged in the implementation of the entire project.
Depending on the project, responsibilities may cover all aspects from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client.
EIL is expected to add value at each stage of the project cycle by satisfying the following objectives:
- Meeting international standards of quality in engineering, procurement, construction and safety.
- Construction within agreed time schedule
- Bringing value proposition to investment decisions
- Adopting efficient work and execution methodologies
- Providing competitive production costs
- Creating reliable facilities in terms of system availability and plant uptime
- Operational flexibilities
- Creating O&M friendly facilities/systems
Our PMC services can be utilized across one or more of the following Project Phases
- Pre project phase
- Process Design and FEED phase
- Preparation of ITB for EPC and evaluation for award
- Management and Monitoring of LSTK contract
Rehabilitation & Adaptation of Algiers Refinery for SONATRACH, Algeria